Our approach to privacy
We respect your privacy. Our privacy principles comply with our obligations under the Personal Information Protection Act 2004.
When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. The following information is supplied by your browser:
- the user’s server address
- the user’s operating system (for example Windows, Mac, Linux)
- the user’s top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk)
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- the previous site visited, and
- the type of browser used.
This information is used for statistical purposes only. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except where required by law.
Collection and use of information
We don’t collect personal information without your knowledge. We don’t sell, rent, or give your personal information to unrelated third parties without your prior permission unless required by law. When you email us personal information we will record your email address and any other information submitted and we will only use this information for the purpose for which you provided it. We will not disclose your information without your consent.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We do not encrypt visits to this website as no personal data is transmitted when you use this website.
If you think that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.